Real-World Field Experience and Trainingdecontamination fogging services provided
Optimize Your Critical Environment Today!
Free 30 min Consultation
DECONTAMINATION FOGGING SERVICES
IHP™ DECONTAMINATION SERVICE ON-SITE
Serving All Canada
Our project management team will evaluate each aspect of your goals and requirements for an effective decontamination service.
Vibraclean’s trained technicians will come to your site and make your project a success. First, we evaluate each aspect of your goals and requirements. Then, we ensure all equipment, tools and product are chosen and delivered to your site for successful project execution.
With extensive experience in biological decontamination, we specialize in inactivation of viruses and bacteria using validated iHP (ionized Hydrogen Peroxide) equipment.
What is ionised hydrogen peroxide (iHP):
iHP utilizes a lower concentration form of hydrogen peroxide compared to traditional VHP (7% v. 30-35%). This means that iHP is safer to use in terms of safety and for material compatibility as it does not have as much corrosive potential as VHP but is still as efficacious due to the hydrogen peroxide being ionized and hydroxyl radicals being formed.
ionised hydrogen peroxide (iHP) efficacy:
Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP™) Superior Life Sciences Disinfection & Decontamination
lonized Hydrogen Peroxide can achieve 6-log organism reduction on:
ionised hydrogen peroxide (iHP) explained:
SteraMist, powered by Binary Ionization Technology (BIT), offers your life sciences facility superior material compatibility and boasts significant efficacy compared to other decontamination options, capable of eliminating all contamination challenges within critical environments faster than any competitors on the market and without the production of byproducts.
VIBRACLEAN TRAINED TECHNICIANS
Our Technicians & Team Leads Come to Your Site With Extensive Real-World Field Experience and Training..
From working in BioSafety Level 3 Laboratories to working with high levels of H2O2.
- Our service technicians are trained and certified:
- Good Manufacturing Practice Trained.
- Good Documentation Practice Trained.
- Professionally licensed and trained to use iHP Technology.
- Fit tested and certified.
- Medically monitored during decontamination process.
- Medically cleared for site specific risks.
- Gown qualified staff trained to your standard.
SAFETY ACTION PLAN
Site Specific Plan for Your Unique Challenges.
Vibraclean creates a safety action plan to as a proactive approach to providing all workers with a safe place to work at each unique project we service.
A plan to identify and eliminate:
- Physical exposure.
- Ergonomic exposure.
- Biological exposure.
- Chemical exposure.
Vibraclean’s Safety Approach:
- Identify all the hazards
- Establish who is responsible for eliminating each hazard.
- Plan a course of action to remove the hazards.
- Take the necessary corrective actions to eliminate the hazards.
- Establish a system to prevent the hazard from returning.
ON SITE SAFETY MONITORING
Each Project Is Carefully Monitored During Execution.
Dedicated Safety Person
- On site during job execution.
- Ensures no clients employees enter taped off work zone.
- Checks ppm levels in all adjacent areas.
- In contact with clients supervisor to report findings.
- Immediately informs to clients supervisor.
- Provide emergency and 1st aid support if required.
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Levels Monitored on Site.
- Acceptable H2O2 levels vary by Federal, Provincial and State regulations.
- Exposure limits in Ontario and most other jurisdictions is set at 1ppm.
- Some jurisdictions set a Short Term
- Exposure Limit and a Ceiling Limit.